(949) 367-0077 or Toll Free (866) 363-6900


For all of your photography questions...



Sign up for our September 3-5 photography workshop in Montana!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Engagement Photography at the Marriott

I had the opportunity to spend the day with 10 beautiful couples for their engagement photography sessions. The engagement photography was shot at the Marriott in Anaheim, California. The Marriott has a tropical look which gave each couple the feeling that they were at a beautiful resort. Here are the images of the incredible couples I was able to meet. Needless to say, we all had a great time and each image portrays the love they have for each other.









1 comment:

  1. As an up and coming photographer, I understand the challenges in choosing the perfect person to record your individual memories; I offer a variety of wedding packages, and portrait ones as well, sure to capture the essence of the mood. I’m located in the Californian inland empire wedding hotography, and I specialize in wedding, engagement and portrait shoots. I have a variety of blogs if you want to learn an honest industry-insider’s opinion about various aspects of photography, too.

    ReplyDelete